Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I just realised tdy i would be going HK in a few weeks time. lololol.
gotta be at the airport at 4.40am. :|
dad offered to fetch me there. said no choice and asked me to sleep earlier.
But it should be the other way round dad. :(
luckily i would still have a weekend free. :D


# A #Pisces think deeply about all kinds of profound often impractical problems.

#Pisces movements are slow rather than fast. Fire signs can get annoyed at this.

Many #Pisces are barkeepers, often good barkeepers, because they are helpful, love socializing and want to help people

Last night i dreamt of you.
You urged me to take a leap with u and we fell tgt.
We climb back up and got higher
every time i lost my balance you were right behind me, bringing me back on track.
I don't have to worry about falling any more as we climb higher tgt..
and...i woke up.
i miss you.



No comments:

Post a Comment